Saturday, May 31, 2014
Here is one of iPhone 5 useful trick that's really helpful, and one of my favorite. iPhone iOS 7 has a quick Control Center to put your phone in airplane mode, activate Wi-Fi, turn on your phone's Bluetooth, access apps, and change your phone's brightness. You can also easily access the apps like flashlight, timer, calculator, and camera.
It's easy to activate the Control Center in iOS 7, just swipe your screen starting at the bottom all the way to the top of the screen. That's the easiest way to access it. However, sometimes it doesn't work. Here's another way to access it:
1. Double Tap the Home button on your iPhone, just like switching between open apps or closing them.
2. Swipe the display from the bottom of the screen all the way to the top. This would easily activate the Control Center without any fuzz.
Sunday, May 25, 2014
Check out Techcrunch Hands On review of the new Microsoft Surface Pro 3. Microsoft Surface Pro 3 boast that it can replace laptops. It is like combing a tablet and a laptop, it has the mobility of a tablet and the utility of a laptop.
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 has 3 version high-end, mid-range, and low-end.
Core i7 (high-end) Price starts at $1,549 - It runs on a very powerful 1.7GHz Core i7-4650U that can run at 3.3GHz using the turbo mode. It has a high end graphics by Intel HD 5000. The 12-inch display has 160x1,440 resolution.
Core i5 (midrange) Price starts at $$999 - same processor as the updated version of Surface Pro 2.
Core i3 (low-end) Price starts at $799 - It runs on a 1.5-GHz Core i3-4020Y. It uses HD 4200 graphics processor.
Here are other main specs:
- Screen size: 12"
- Resolution: 2160 x 1440
- Dimensions: 11.5” x 7.93” x 0.3”
- Battery Life: Up to 9 hours of web browsing4
- Surface aluminum Pen
- 5.0 megapixel rear-facing camera, 5.0 megapixel front-facing camera
- Software Windows 8.1 Pro
Thursday, May 1, 2014
Great news to million of Facebook users around the world. Facebook said that they have created a new privacy features that will upgrade the privacy control of their users. They have announced Wednesday new privacy features which let you control what information you want to share with apps for games, a new dashboard for managing app permissions, a new anonymous Login feature and other changes to the Facebook login.
Now it's a “hassle-free to log in and try apps” Zuckerberg said. You can also choose to continue to log in with full Facebook identification or not. It's a way to "to try apps without fear", Zuckerberg added.
Here are the list of New Privacy Features of Facebook:
1. Anonymous Login - using this option you will be able to try an app without sharing your personal information from Facebook.
2. Facebook Login - you will now have an option to choose what information to share if you use an app. Facebook said that in 2013 users logged into apps and websites using their Facebook login credentials more than 10 billion times.
3. App control panel - this will be the one place where you can manage the apps you use. You can manage a particular permissions for every app, you can also remove apps from the dashboard.