Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus a spec heavy smartphone for a fraction of the cost, it also have a cheaper version called the K5. Both smartphone are solid Android phones that is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm processors and run on Android 5.1 Lollipop software. The K5 Plus is equipped with a Snapdragon 616 chip and full high definition 1080p display, while the K5 has a Snapdragon 415 chip and 720p screen. Both phones look the same and you can choose from silver, grey or champagne gold metal colors.
You can buy it for $189.99 in the US on Amazon. The Vibe K5 Plus doesn't support US LTE bands but you can use it on the 3G networks of AT&T and T-Mobile.
- 5-inch 1080p (Full HD) display
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 8.2mm thick
- Weighs 142 grams
- 16GB built-in memory
- 2750 mAh user-replaceable battery
- 13-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 5-megapixel fixed-focus front camera
- Dual SIM