- TP-Link Smart Plug Mini, No Hub Required, Wi-Fi, Works with Alexa, Control your Devices from Anywhere, Occupies Only One Socket (HS105) $34.99
The TP-Link Smart Plug Mini is an amazing product that lets Alexa control anything in your house. It's really a cool gadget. It can be plugged into any standard wall outlet and lets you control anything in your home that plugs into a wall. It also allows you to use Amazon’s white-hot voice-powered assistant Alexa to control your gear.
Here are some key features of the gadget:
- Remote Access: Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone
- Scheduling: Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise. This will definitely reduce your electric bill and conserve energy.
- Away Mode: Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home
- Amazon Echo Voice Control: Amazon Echo (sold separately) lets you control devices connected to the Smart Plugs just using your voice
- Compact design blends into your power outlet without blocking adjacent sockets
Streamlight 85177 CR123A Lithium Batteries, 12-Pack $20.80
Warmoon E26 LED Light Bulb, 10W RGB Color Changing LED Lamp Dimmable with Remote Control $9.99
Vont Outdoor Waterproof Solar Motion LED Light, Security Lights, Wall Light $11.42
SanDisk 32GB Ultra Class 10 SDHC $12.95